Join us by the pool for a great week of Yoga, Sun, Pool, Beach, Food and great fun.
South Spain is unbeatable in June - Sun, Pool and Yoga. The villa is around 15 mins drive from the bustling seaside town of Nerja - where there are lots of restaurants, beaches and shops - so if you fancy renting a car feel free - taxis of course are available. The villa itself is a lovely environ if you just feel like staying put. If you want to explore the area online have a click on this link http://www.explorenerja.com
While the house itself is really luxurious the bedrooms are more basic in style - some of the bedrooms are in the main house and some are in small studios dotted around the gardens - these studios have a small kitchen and living space too - which is nice and spacious. The rooms have aircon or a fan and are quirky, the beds are comfortable and clean. There are options for double beds or twin beds sharing.
I love sitting here in the heat of the day and enjoying the cool shade and the great atmosphere of our Yoga holidays - its also a lovely place to have a nice glass of Rioja after dinner.
We will be well looked after by my daughter Poppy - who is a travelling with us to be our chef. She makes the bread, the eggs, the granola..... and thats just breakfast. Poppy is currently working at a Michelin Star restaurant in London.
Lunch will be self service - nut butters, crackers, olives, salads. After Poppy's mega breakfast most guests leave lunch.
Dinner - we will eat out the first day we arrive and the last night. We will eat at the villa the rest of the nights like kings.
All allergies can be catered for - however forwarned is forarmed - please let us know if you have any allergies, if you are vegetarian or coeliac.
What is included:
Transfers to and from the airport - providing you are in the airport at the time of the transfer - if you miss your flight or are on a later flight you will have to make your own way up to the villa. If you are not available at the time of the airport transfer back to the airport you will have to make your own way to the airport at your own expense.
Yoga - 2 hour yoga class 6 days. 1 hour evening restorative yoga class - 5 evenings.
We will charge an additional 100 euros for food for the week- this includes breakfast, self service lunch every day and dinner prepared and cooked by Poppy 5 nights. It also includes tea and coffee. You can pay for this on arrival.
What is not included:
Meals out are not included.
Taxis are not included.
The cost of the holiday is 560 euro for a twin/triple room sharing.
600 for a double room non-sharing - there are only 2 rooms like this available.
A deposit of 150 euros - which is non-refundable is required to book a place on the holiday. The full fee is payable by 2/4/2018.
Terms and Conditions:
Lisa and Suzie while endeavouring to run a professional and very enjoyable yoga holiday have found over the years that its wise to have some terms and conditions - please read these carefully and we will ask you to sign when you pay a deposit that you have read and accept these terms and conditions.
1. Cancellation policy - your deposit of 150 euros is non-refundable. If you pay for the holiday and decide to cancel you will receive 50% of your fee back up until 1/5/2018, after that you your fee is non-refundable. Your holiday is non-transferable.
2.If you miss your flight or for some personal reason cannot come on the holiday your fee is non-refundable after 1/5/2018.
3. Suzie and Lisa are not responsible for you on the holiday for accidents or emergencies. We advise travel insurance.
4. If due to natural disaster e.g. earthquakes, tsunami, weather or political situations that deem it unadvisable to travel to the villa Lisa and Suzie are not liable to refund you your fee. We advice travel insurance.
5. If due to circumstances out of Lisa and Suzie's control the airport transfer organised by us cancels ( e.g. if the bus got a puncture) - you are responsible to get yourself to the airport - if you miss your return flight Lisa and Suzie are not liable to refund you your flight or pay for your transfer to the airport.
6. If the Airline you are flying with cancels your flight you are responsible to organize another flight and transfer. Your fee is non-refundable. We advise flight insurance.
7. The kitty of 100 euros is payable on arrival and is non-negotiable.